Thursday, September 1, 2011

SG-1 Season 1 Gateworld Poll Winners

The results are in for Gateworld's SG-1 Season One Awards poll.  The winners in each category are listed below.  Check out the Gateworld's SG-1 Season One Awards poll page to see a full breakdown of the voting results.

Best Jack O'Neill Moment:
When Jack faces his alien double. "Cold Lazarus."

Best Daniel Jackson Moment:
Daniel abandons the knowledge source Ernest found.
"The Torment of Tantalus."

Best Samantha Carter Moment:
Sam risks death to stay with Cassandra.  "Singularity."

Best Teal'c Moment:
Teal'c saves SG-1, and other prisoners.  "Children of the Gods."

Best Team Moment:
SG-1 goes against orders and gates to the Goa'uld stronghold.  "Within the Serpent's Grasp."

Best Guest Star:
Tony Amendola as Bra'tac.  "Bloodlines."

Best Episode:
"The Torment of Tantalus"

The Best Team Moment I voted for won, however I didn't vote for any of the other winners.  I'm happy with most of the choices, though.  Best Guest star was a tough choice because there were many great guest star performances.  I think the winners of best Jack, and best Sam, moments were sentimental scenes, but not my favorites.  For Jack, I preferred the scene when he invited Teal'c to join them in "Children of the Gods."  To me, that moment differentiated Richard Dean Anderson's Jack O'Neill from Kurt Russell's portrayal of the character in the movie "Stargate."  For Sam, I preferred her in the episode "Solitudes" where I think who Sam is as a character is finally shown.

Gateworld will accept nominations for SG-1 season two soon.  I'll post the link when it is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment